Sunday 8 March 2015

Book Review: Lease on the Beach by Jennifer L. Hart

Jackie Parker, with her Damaged Goods Property Management crew, are back for another adventure. Reeling after the near death events in Final Notice, things aren't going smoothly for Jackie and her ex-marines husband, Luke. Especially not with the sexy Logan, Luke's brother and Jackie's one-time fling many years ago. However business is business and together they are off to evict to another dead beat in their jobs as property managers.  What begins with evictions leads to "furries", drug labs and murderers on the loose for the Damaged Goods team.

I simply can't get enough of the Damaged Goods Mysteries. I really enjoyed the first book, Final Notice, and when I finished it I was eager for a second story. I patiently waited for a sequel and I was rewarded with "Lease on the Beach". 

Lease on the Beach was definitely worth the wait. Jennifer L. Hart has created a very intense relationship with Jackie and Luke, throw in the mix the sexy brother, Logan, and there is definitely drama aplenty. Jackie is not the usual airhead running into situations without warning, and I like that she does think about the situations before diving in. She is definitely a amateur sleuth worth following!

Lease on the Beach was full of adventure on every page, and I loved every second of it. This is not a series that you will be bored with, and one that you will get thoroughly addicted to. 

I give Lease on the Beach five sparkling stars (if I could give it a trillion stars I would!) and I am very eager to visit with Jackie and the Parker boys again to find out what is in store for them next.



No comments:

Post a Comment